Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tomorrow is the first of many big days!

We go to the Dr. tomorrow! It feels like it is Christmas Day, but no that is Saturday! :) Funny it happens to be the same week. I think tomorrow will be Daniel & I's Christmas Day. Prayers for a good visit and healthy little one so far. I got to spend the evening enjoying time with Annie, Heather & Erin. It was much needed. I have been holed up all weekend not feeling good. Had to miss the annual Christmas party last night, but it was a good thing. I got lots of rest and watched the Wizard of Oz. Haha.... oh how my weekends have changed. Wouldn't change it for the world though! But anyways, the girl time was nice. It was fun brainstorming names. I love SO many names but Daniel is so picky it is frustrating! Oh well, maybe as time goes on he will give in! :) Will update tomorrow about the first visit and will have a definite "official" due date! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment