Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 10, 2010

We found out a week ago, December 2 that we are excpecting our first baby in August! We are absolutely thrilled and just praying for a safe journey as we begin this first trimester! Based on my nursing education from my OB & PEDS class this semester, our estimated date of delivery will  be August 12. :) However on a downside to the nursing class this fall, I am such a worry wart wondering what could possibly go wrong these next few weeks.... that's why so many of you don't even know our sweet little secret right now! Maybe he/she will come early and be a 1st anniversary baby! (Our wedding date was August 7!) Many details to follow. Our first Dr. appt is set for January 4th @ 11:00. I am actually thinking of switching to a different practice to get in earlier because I don't want to wait that long. So we will see! When I "release" this posting, I know everyone from Marcelle & Conor's shower will now understand why I was not partaking in any wine last weekend (and the first "glass" was apple juice I so slyly brought in my purse.) I'm a sneaky one... I know. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I tell you my magical dreams can tell you alot lol....I knew it all along glad you took that test to prove to yourself my dream was right! I love you two & ya'll are going to be the most amazing parents ever! Gosh, I can't wait till we can tell everyone! XOXO Court.

    ReplyDelete