Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

I made an appointment with a new Dr. today - thanks to Annie's advice! We had a lunch date last Friday and I had to spread the joy. At this point we haven't told many people yet, and a lot of people are thinking I am really sketchy (cancelling happy hour, avoiding Christmas parties, weddings, etc.)! Hence, we had to miss Molly & Chandler's wedding this past weekend because I got sick for the first time around 6:30 Saturday morning... not fun. BUT, from what I hear, the nausea and fatigue and all the other fun things are a sign of a healthy pregnancy, so I am going to be happy about it! So anyways, my appt is with Dr. Spielvogel on Monday at 1:45 - I can't wait! I will be 6 1/2 weeks then. Atleast past the half way mark to completing this first trimester. With the new Dr. choice I'll deliver wayyyyy far away from now in August at Grand Strand now instead of Waccamaw. But, I'd rather be somewhere where the doctors seem to be awesome than a practice in Murrells Inlet that seems to busy to spend time with the pregnant women. Can't wait to finally be able to share the good news! :) Keep praying for the safe journey for us and the little one. :) I am already my shopaholic self and buying TONS of baby things... mostly unisex but one boy outfit and one girl - I figure whatever sex we don't have maybe Kelly and Parker will have so they will both get use! :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so glad that you switched and got an earlier appointment! I cannot wait to hear what your "official" due date is. Baby Knight will be blessed with two amazing parents!
    Another reason I am glad you got an earlier date is so I can FINALLY add you to my blog list...i didn't want to wait until January!

    ReplyDelete