Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Married Christmas!

We had such a wonderful first Christmas with all of our families. And couldn't have asked for a better gift for us! We went to Woodruff (my hometown) on Thursday and stayed until Christmas Day morning. Then we headed to Chapin to Daniel's parents then on to his grandparents for the afternoon. It was BUSY to say the least. But we are so happy we got to see everyone! We got to Woodruff in the early afternoon and shortly after arriving went to see my dad at the hospital. He has had some complications from a surgery he had but got to come home Christmas Eve and is doing much better! He is a trooper and I am so glad he made it out of the hospital for Christmas. I think Daniel's favorite gift was the baby Green Bay gear I got him... he is a huge Green Bay fan!
We spent Christmas Eve at my brother's house and my mom and stepdad came. Mom gave me the 2 cutest outfits for NEXT Christmas - one that is unisex with super cute reindeer and then one that is definitely for a girl. I will get to use one, maybe both this time next year! We had a blast playing the Chinese gift exchange game. Then when we got home we exchanged gifts with my dad and Debbie. Christmas Day was great, filled with some great gifts for not only us but Baby K too! Daniel's parents surprised the little one with his/her first USC tailgate chair (it is so small and cute, comes up to my knees!), USC sippy cup and a USC piggy bank. This little one is definitely going to be like their mom - gamecock crazy fan!!! I have been feeling so good the past few days it is almost scaring me! I was sick a lot last week but since we started traveling I have been totally fine. Not complaining as long as the baby is still doing ok!
The most fun thing we got to do was tell our siblings about the baby - I'll post some pics of Robert & Brittany's reactions - Adam is sneaky and figured it out before! We got to tell Amanda, Daniel's sister over the phone Christmas day and she was really surprised and happy too. Merry Christmas everyone & cheers to a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment