Monday, January 31, 2011

Karris Grace or Coleson Harris!

We have decided on names! Keris has been my favorite name for a girl since I was a senior in high school - I saw the name on a billboard one day. I just decided to change the spelling to Karris because it keeps a little of my maiden name in it and looks more girly to me than Keris. Luckily, Daniel has loved the name since the first time I mentioned it! We like Grace because it is a sweet, "angelic" name as my mom says haha. Coleson came about as one of few names Daniel and I could agree on for a boy! We tossed around Colton, Coleman and Coleson and decided on Coleson because it is unique and Coles will be a great shortened version of it. Again, we decided on Harris to keep a little bit of the Harrison in the future Knight! :) We are going to a gender ultrasound at Prenatal Peek in Murrells Inlet on February 23. As long as Baby K cooperates we will know whether we need pink or blue then!

2 comments:

  1. Love both names and I love that you are keeping part of your name in their name. I know you are so relieved to be out of the 1st trimester. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! I personally think BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey! :) Everyone here - I'd say 9 out of 10 say GIRL! Haha. I have no idea! I am just so ready to know!!!!! My 3 friends who are preggers are ALL having boys. I am the last to know. So if we go 4 for 4 those are some crazy odds for sure!

    ReplyDelete