Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy 2nd Trimester!

I figured I would update before the next weeks get crazy again. I am now officially 13 weeks and 4 days! The first few weeks seemed to drag on, but now that school is back in full swing everything seems to be flying right along. I'm not complaining! I feel like I have gained a pound or 2 since last week. I am still not "showing" yet, although I can sense changes myself. Pants are a little tighter and all. I feel sure out of nowhere I will pop out in the next few weeks.
Daniel is a happy guy - he says this is is best year ever - and I agree! Within a year we are married, Gamecocks went to the SEC championship, baby is on the way, and his Packers won the Super Bowl! He should be on VH1's Best YEAR ever haha. I am glad I have contributed to the happiness a little bit. We finally went "out" somewhere and watched it. Daniel was worried it would be bad luck - but the cheeseheads prevailed. :) Here is a pic of him in the middle of his celebration. Blurry because it's from my BB.


School has started off to a surprisingly good start. I rocked my "last" first test of the semester with an 87! I honestly teared up I was so happy. All I have heard are horror stories about the last semester of nursing school. I decided that 2 brains are better than one... haha - defeated the baby brain syndrome! I have been in the ICU for my clinical rotations this semester. I was dreading it and although it is very sad, it always makes me happy when I leave and know I have done my best to improve someone's life. I try to think of every patient I take care of as a parent or grandparent and treat them the way I wish my family will always be treated. Here is a pic from last semester of me and some of my nursing girls - our last day of OB clinical - my favorite one so far (of course because of the babies!)

Met my mom and sister in Charleston for Saturday night - we had a great time. Just shopped around and went to an improv show. I had never been to one but my sister, being a theatre major, expanded my horizons! It was really funny - similar to "Whose line is it anyway?" So that was fun!
The next time I will be updating will probably be annoucing if we have a Karris Grace on the way or a Coleson Harris! We are so ecstatic to know! Probably me more than Daniel: me = NO PATIENCE!
??? KKG or CKH ???

No comments:

Post a Comment