Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prayers for the Norris family

Please keep a friend from my hometown, Hannah Norris and her husband TJ in your prayers! She was told by the doctor's around 20 weeks that she wasn't producing amniotic fluid (a total fluke, nothing genetic) and that their baby girl would not survive because she would not have any kidneys, etc and encouraged them to abort at that time. However, Hannah along with my whole hometown stood strong with prayer and decided not to abort. Unfortunately, Sadie Mae was born around 1 this morning and went to heaven as the youngest angel shortly after. Please keep Hannah & TJ in your prayers as they get through this time - although their strength and faith AMAZES me - and has every step I have followed their journey these past few months. I know their wounds will heal because the power of prayer can do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment