Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day! The first atleast!

I was just telling Daniel yesterday how crazy it is to think that based on what we are told tomorrow, how much it will shape our lives from here on out! It never really hit me any more than thinking about baby clothes and the nursery... but now I am thinking about the bigger picture - like do we look forward to baseball, golf & trains? Or will we be looking forward to playing dress up, dancing & princess parties? It really adds another element to all of this and makes me so much more excited to know! It's amazing to think that God hand picks each child he gives to us. Daniel grew up with a sister being the oldest and I grew up with a brother being the oldest so atleast we have experience in both aspects (from the younger sibling view atleast!). And with me being the middle child with an older & younger brother and a younger sister, I have seen it all except a big sister! So here is the breakdown of the old wives tales to predict what baby K could be... Chinese Gender says girl, Heart Rate above 140 = girl - baby K's was right at 140 last time so we are on the fence with it...Ring test back & forth for me = girl, craving sweets = girl, salty = boy - I have been craving sweet so = girl, whatever you dream about it will be the opposite - I have had 3 girl dreams and 1 boy so = boy, clumsiness = boy, the middle child has what their mom had starting with their 3rd (this only works if your mom has 3 kids which mine did) = girl. So we are pretty even there. I will update tomorrow after we have our "gender party!" We find out at 1:00 as long as baby cooperates so let's hope so! Having people over around 7 so I will update afterwards. Now I must get back to studying... I have my 2nd test tomorrow morning at 9 so say prayers for that too! Talk about a distraction right about now... atleast I did good on my 1st so I won't have to worry too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment