Friday, May 6, 2011

Told you when I had more free time...

that I would update more! :)

We have had a great week - my dad and Debbie came to stay Tuesday, then mom & Michael stayed Wednesday. I had my nurses pinning on Wednesday! So that is done! Now to the job hunt... debating whether I will try to start before Karris is here or after! Time will tell! My pregnancy ticker says I have 98 days to go. Flying by!

Daniel and Brian are at a golf tournament in Charlotte, they went up for the night last night and are coming back today. I am just working all weekend - nothing too exciting! I have a class next week to prepare for the NCLEX then I will schedule my date to take it ASAP. (NCLEX is my boards, I forget sometimes that I am a little too familiar with all that good stuff now.)

Daniel got me an iPad for graduation! I am slightly obsessing over it already!

Here are a few pics from pinning! And I am 26 weeks today! YAY!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment