Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pregnancy Updates

I have seen this on a few blogs of other preggos and wish I had done it all along! But I didn't - but maybe now it will motivate me to update weekly now that we are on the homestretch! :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: GAIN of course - however, I did lose 2 pounds over the past 3 weeks. I have gained 19 pounds total. :) And I am not ashamed! So far, it is all in my belly - maybe a *little* added to my "knocking me out with those American thighs.." hahaha.

Movement: Karris is pretty consistent with her movement, always at night when I get in the bed around 11ish, when I wake up to go to the bathroom around 3AM and then when I usually wake up at 10. She is pretty calm during the day, I usually feel her again around lunch and again in the evening.

Sleep: This past week was actually one of my most comfortable until last night. I have the big Boppy pillow but it seems to sometimes get in the way more than anything... It is funny because Daniel bought me this really soft blanket about 2 months ago and that is ALL I sleep with. No sheets, no comforter, just my blanket, pillow or 2 and Cinammon. (My teddy bear I have had for 17 years now lol.)
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach

Cravings: I'm surprised I really haven't had any real cravings throughout this whole pregnancy. Or maybe that's because I have always had cravings? Not sure but nothing has changed much. OJ was my go to at the beginning but since I have been trying to only drink water I have cut it out. I still need my pizza here and there - but usually I only have a "craving" when someone mentions a certain food that sounds yummy!

Best Moment this week: Hearing Karris' heartbeat on Monday - 149 :) And putting away all of these A-MAZ-ING shower goodies! And even more, seeing sweet friends from home - I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment